суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

decode tivo files




Last night i volunteered at Brittanys school for their fall festival. I got there, and as it turns out, every parent whose student attends that school showed up willing to volunteer soo i was basically un-needed help and got service hours for standing there. About 5 minutes before my shift was over Sean showed up and we went out to the playground where he attempted to be a fireman and slide down the giant pole, while i was swinging happily. Then mobs of children began to invade our territory, so when my dad rescued us and we surrendered our ground. We went and saw Quarantine, which was pretty good, and i ran into like 10 people i know. Sean made me a picture book, and it was definitely the best surprise ive ever received. I need to find a box, so i can make it like a "boyfriend box", except it will be more of a "Sean box". I have so many cute things hes given me, and i dont want to lose any of it. So when im like 50 and my kids are my age, i can pull that stuff out and be like "hey, look what you father made me when we were you age". And then they will leave thinking about how they wish they could have a relationship as perfect as mine. (:



anyways today im going to Sean and Tays swim meet when JP gets here to pick me up, and then tonight im going bowling with Logan. Soo i should have a greaat day.

center edmonton remand, decode tivo files, decode tivo, decode text, decode syntax sql.



Комментариев нет: