суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

boone county library harrison arkansas




i jus got home frm matins house..he helpd me du my comp and put games into my psp..hahakz..so im hapi abt tat..and glad lah..tat i got sum1 who noes computer and cn help me out..reali glad abt it..other ten its free service..hahakz..sori matin..hahakz..i will blanja u..reali..i promise..aniwae thanks 4 helpin me out though..

and e weddin under e nxt blk of matins house is super nice lah..their theme was black and white man..its reali nice..

okae i dun reali haf so much 2 blog abt..coz i nid 2 go settle certain stuff 4 my comp..so yeah..gtg..

aniwae sab..its reali up 2 u who u wanna be frends wit..its a matter of time wen u will find out abt her..go side her if u wan..coz i swear i didnt blame u or matin..up 2 u lah..



cloze procedure exercises, boone county library harrison arkansas, boone county library kentucky, boone county library ky, boone county library missouri.



Комментариев нет: