четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

david meek torquay








Work is killing me slowly and sometimes it is ... So painful.
Oh well.

Opening runner yesterday -
really glad that Ariffyn was there in the early afternoon
to help me when I was opening the halls
Hamzah was on time to tie up
the loose ends which I did not do.
:D :D :D
The hall rentals for Max Payne
turned out to be less worrying afterall.
Everything was okay until the gastric pains worked up.
:(
Cabbed home with x and x -
they were teasing me about Hadi
throughout the whole journey, lol.
Dinner at Causeway Point with x ;
I love the Japanese desserts that we ordered.
:D :D :D :D :D

The day before I met x in town.
We went to SLICE for dessert and we roamed around town.
To kill time, we went Cine to watch What Happened In Vegas.
It was a nice light-hearted movie.
(:
Then we had late dinner at HK Cafe
while waiting for x and x to finish work ;
I like the new ice cream toast with caramel.
:D :D :D

Was not supposed to work on Monday, the 13th.
But I ended up at L9 doing the opening shift
apos;cause one of the staff was sick.
Dinner with x at Takaapos;s Crystal Jade ;
the shrimp wanton noodle was really good.
Plus the prawns and the coconut dessert too.
:D :D :D

Sunday 12th was G2 until late ;
I caught the last bus home, thank goodness.
Saturday 11th was G/MBH until 1am in the morning
and the L9 customer finally found me, lol.
x told x to go and rescue me and he really did ;
the whole incident was so funny.

-

Met up with MEL today apos;cause she wanted
to pass me a love letter, haahaha.
:D :D :D :D :D
Yay, I got a light stick to play with now

The <3 ones text me this morning to
inform me about my timetable
and the CDS which I got.
It is probably the first time I do not feel excited
about wanting to know what I have enrolled myself into
and people actually apos;stalkedapos; for my timetable.
Haahaaha.
It looks good though.
Finally, a 5-modules semester, haaha.
Nothing much to complain about,
I pretty much like the subjects and times.
(:
Mondays and Weds I end at 6pm,
Tuesdays and Thursdays I end at 4pm
and Fridays I end at 1pm.
:D :D :D

-

The gastric pain is so torturing,
I hope I can survive tomorrow.


david meek torquay, david meeker, david meeker genzyme, david meeker williams.



Комментариев нет: