воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khan wedding picture




The wedding shower yesterday was awesome sauce

Me and Nikki went shopping to gather stuffs first. Then I made a cheeseball, goatcheese pigs in a blanket, cheddar cheese pigs in a blanket, swiss cheese pigs in a blanket, carved a teddy bear on the little watermelon and did half of the melon balls out of it (pete helped to do the rest), painted a mommy baby pumpkin, a crockpot of cocktail sauseges and cherry limeaid punch.

Nikki made some rocking sausege balls. I inhaled 3 before the party even started. Mmmmm

Kim made strawberry cupcakes with green iceing, sprinckles and tiny pink bears on top. (I took like 6 of these bad boys home.) Nom Nom Nom

Peteapos;s aunt liked the cheeseball so much I gave it to her. We only ate a quarter of it and since sheapos;s having a party today she can just sit the opened part on the bottom of a tray and itapos;s good to go. She wanted the recipe too, but hereapos;s the thing, most of my cooking is done by sight and how things react. My grandma Monroe and Mama taught me how to cook that way. I can not tell folks HOW to make my recipeapos;s. I could SHOW them, but in telling them I canapos;t convey some of the parts like this is too thick so add more milk or that doesnapos;t sound right so stir it some more.

Peteapos;s mom was very interested in the process of making a cheeseball. I guess she had never seen it done before. *squish*

The pumpkins were so cute Someone had already made the mama pumpkin a hat out of a upsidedown bucet, some ribbon and a pink bos on top. I painted a mama face and then the baby face on the tiny pumpkin. Then Peteapos;s mom gave me a pacifier for it and I carved out a hole for it. I tied a little bow on the top of it and it was done. Wish I had a picture

I wasnapos;t even done with the swiss pigs in a blanket before Tim and Pete raided the cheddar ones. So, when Nikki went to the store a second time, I asked her to get me another can of cresant rolls and made more. The goat cheese ones turned out super good Pete was a big help and so very funny yesterday. He took out trash, he fixed the patches on the comps in the front room. He made melon balls. He ate about 25 of the left over stuff from melon balls (quality control he called it.)

He and Tim (the tall people), hung decorations for us too. (Tall people come help)

After the shower I watched Kim and Tim play for a little bit and then we headed on home. Got geoceries on the way. Then fell asleep watching family guy.

de la tabla, aamir khan wedding picture, aamir khan's, aamir khans, aamir khans height.



Комментариев нет: